We help you figure out what winning looks like, why it’s important to your team and what you are all prepared to sacrifice for it.
Why is it important to know what you’re playing for?
A shared vision and alignment of purpose are necessary ground conditions for any team to pull together and be successful.
In addition to this when working with customer experience enhancement projects we find that a great deal of power and impetus can be created by tapping into the basic human need that exists in all of your people, their need to make a positive contribution to the lives of others. Being focused on creating value for others, enhancing the experience of your customers naturally aligns with this need that already exists in your team. All you need to do is show your people how they can make a difference and reward them for doing it.
Sounds like a cinch right? Not so fast tiger, the journey to a great customer experience is hard and you will face many challenges along the way so its really important that you are absolutely clear what your destination is and just as importantly,why you are prepared to sacrifice to reach it.
HOW WE HELP YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOU’RE PLAYING FOR?
We use a variety of team coaching techniques to support your team in answering the following questions:
- Who do we want to create value for?
- What value do we want to create for them?
- How will we know we have created this value?
- Who else benefits from the value we create?
- What do we have to do well to create this value?
- How will we know we are doing these things well?
- What do we have to give up to do these things well?
- What is the rallying cry that galvanizes our team into inspired action?